Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry if I Want To...

Once again it's my birthday! I am another year older and wiser too. According to my mother, this year is significant because my birthday falls on a Monday and I was actually born on a Monday. In recognition of the blessed event I decided to post some pictures of birthdays past.
Presents!!! Yes please.

I like to party!

P.S. Since it is my birthday now would be an appropriate time to leave a comment especially if you never do!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it that you still have the same look that you did as a little "blond?" child. Whose your daddy anyway?
Raimee

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday to you, Alina! Remember the year we bought each other the Ricky Martin CD since we both have August bdays. What were we thinking? Good Times.

Anonymous said...

A new post...Yay! Ha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love the pics! Hope you have a fabulous day!
-Katrina

Lesli Joe said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! You are the best next door roommate I have ever had!

Camie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

You were a super cute little girl! Love those picts. Happy Birthday friend! I hope it was spectacular.

Mandalynn said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. I can't wait to see pictures from this year's celebrations.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed posting yesterday, but I still wanted to say it anyway. Happy Birthday! Love the pics!

Clark said...

Zere's a Birsday in zee Hawse!!

Anonymous said...

Me gusta fotos, hay muy bien hermana. I've never seen these pictures before, i think you were hiding them. Vhy? i don't know Vhy?
-Reporting from Ephraim,
John

Anonymous said...

Aw, it just makes me want to squeeze that nose! Such a beautiful little blonde bebe!precious!