Monday, January 12, 2009

Drama Queen!

OMG! Can you believe this girl?! She is soooo drama!

So, I'm just chillin' here with Tom's sexy ladies and this dude shows up like, what is he doin' here! Like OMG! Who do you think you are? I mean...who is this chinkeeyes among white people and 1/2 mexican girl. Gosh, he is sooo cute. I love the way he dresses and love seeing him in those Jeans! And his jacket with the fur! Makes me weak in the knees...I mean, even my toes are hurting.

Not to mention my foot almost got ran over tonight...who IS this driver...I mean who taught her how to drive? I'm never riding with her again. And these girls totally cheated at spoons tonight...who keeps scooting their tushies closer to those spoons? And this one girl..OMG...she kept grabbing all the spoons in one reach...I mean there are other players, PLEASE! Then she thought she was WAY kool and did Michael Jackson's toe pose with converse on. C'mon, get the real shoes, WOMAN!

I totally pigged out at Winger's tonight. Ohhh, those chicken wiiiinnggs....mmmm....so delicious. I'm drooling just thinking about 'em. Can you see me drooling...I mean I thought I'm a sophisticated woman with class, right? I mean, just look at me!

So, do you think I'm a drama queen or what? I don't think I am at all. So don't answer that question.

6 comments:

Sara J Low said...

Did Tom write this one?

Pablo said...

Word to the wise... never leave your laptop alone with Tom. Sara good thing you commented or I would have never noticed!!!
Tom you are fired!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is, like, the most totally, real-life blog post that I have ever read in my life! I mean, like, after reading it, all I could say was "this girl's for real." ROFL!

Mandalynn said...

ROFLing. Seriously ROFLing. Plus, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying and my classes are fogging up. So funny!!

Celeste M. Amazing said...

I was just going to be so proud of you for admitting to being 1/2 mexican. :)

Tom Vang said...

ROFLing...I can't believe this post...it's HILARIOUS!

I really liked the comment from the Anonymous person. And the funny thing is, I wrote this post on Alina's account. So, I was going to write a post on mine, but when I went to write it, I got directed to Alina's page, so I thought it would be funny to post something random that happened that day. (Sorry Alina).

Some parts of the post, like when, I'm talking about the Winger's chicken...I was really thinking of myself. I totally was full and was still craving the taste of those wings.