Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One Day!

From a very early age I have been plotting and saving random things that "I will use one day when I have my own house". Well Ladies and Gentlemen that "One day" has arrived!!!
My new house...Me and all my possessions...
The bestest family a girl could ask for...The bestest friends a girl could ask for...
It was all very exciting and I am very thankful to everyone who helped me. But after all is said and done I am now left a lone girl, broke and in West Valley. Please come visit!!!

7 comments:

Mandalynn said...

I will come visit . . . TODAY.

Lalis said...

Do I hear 'House Warming Party'??? I think I do... I'll bring a weird smelling candle. And a portrait. haha! Congrats, Alina! That is AWESOME!

BusyBez said...

Wow! Good for you! Congrats.

Heather at Happy Chippy Junk said...

Wooooooo Whooooo!! Your stink'n mature!! Awesome Job Risa!!

Valery G. said...

Congrats on your house! What a beauty! Can I come visit? When? Where is it?

Camie said...

Congratulations!!!! I wish I would have known...I was just in UT and I would have come to visit :(

Emily said...

thanks for commenting on the blog...now I know you have one! And I will be stalking you! Congrats on the new house it looks awesome.