Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Token White Girl

Over the holiday break I stopped by my dad's house in Cali for literally a day. Since I was in town my dad decided it was a prime opportunity to get family pictures taken. Apparently this is "the family picture he always wanted" or so he kept saying during the photo shoot. As much as I love getting my picture taken I especially love family pictures where I stand out like a sore thumb. Luckily with the white background it isn't so obvious.His, hers and oh yeah that one child from his young, wild, mormon days (that would be me)!
Me and my Dad (precious)
Me and my bros Tones and Mateos
My favorite thing about this day was that no one had anything "matching" to wear so Matt suggested wearing a white t-shirt and jeans (because that is what he wanted to wear) but Tony vetoed it by saying that we would look like cholos. That would have been awesome!

3 comments:

It"s me said...

You are so funny. I like the pic's of your family.

dishes and laundry said...

Love your humor. And that's a great family picture.

Anonymous said...

I don't see white girl, I see half-me(he)cana..

Words of inspiration from one to another - were hot!

By the way, at least your dad will take a pic of just you and him. My dad will do nothing of the sort.

Spoiled! :)