Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ding Dong John is Gone!

After much anticipation the day finally arrived and my brother John entered the MTC to prepare for his missionary service in Japan. While many (mostly my mother) have been greatly anticipating this day I, on the other hand, have not. Though I did my best to suppress my emotions through the use of lame jokes and laughter, inside I was crying my heart out. John is one of my favs. I know he is doing a good thing and I am proud of him but the selfish part of me is sad that I won't get to see my bro no mo' (at least for 2 years).This is John eating his last bean burrito at Betos. No more beans for 2 years. Poor John he'll probably starve.

1 comment:

Mrs. J said...

love the picture with the name tag. Looks a little like John is "going away" for two years and will be wearing stripes instead of suits.