Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pedro and Ming

Meet the newest loves of my life, Pedro and Ming...I got them from an illegal turtle vendor in downtown L.A. somewhere in between Olvera St. and Chinatown. Hence the ethnic names. My intent was to take them to school as class pets but I like them so much I want them to live with me. The first night we spent apart I was missing them and mentioned to Mandy that "they were my heart" and she said "No they're not". But now you can see for yourselves how cute they are.

5 comments:

Mandalynn said...

Maybe I was wrong - Maybe they are your heart. Even so, they still can't move in.

Sara J Low said...

I love Pedro and Ming. They are so stikin cute, even if they will give you the dreaded Salminela (sp??) if you touch them. I love amphibians and turtles are probably close to my favorite, right next to lizards, of course. I hope Mandy doesn't make them pay rent. Yikes!

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Ewe.
Do you think Pedro and Ming would like knowing that I ate frog legs on my cruise?

Clark said...

are you wearing the dream catcher earrings in photo #2?

It"s me said...

I really do love your turtles.. I can't wait until you bring them back to school!