Monday, June 30, 2008

Sponsored!!!

After years of hard work and dedication my talent has finally been recognized and I have been officially sponsored. I feel completely honored to be riding for such a fine corporation. Don't be jealous by my hotness...Just kidding. But I did get to ride with the Albertson's Team (aka Sara and her family) on the MS bike ride in Logan last weekend. It was a super fun ride and by far the easiest one I have done (small hills and only 40 miles). Although I was not the winner I did bring home quite the collection of water bottles and a nifty tote bag that I claimed as prizes.

6 comments:

Sara J Low said...

A) I'm glad you actually have a picture of you without my brother's GUT in it! You look fabulous!
B) I'm so glad you came! We have to do the ULCR!!!! It's 63 miles! We can totally do it! I've been training! :o)
C) I'm SO GLAD you're back home!!!

Mrs. J said...

Yea for you. I am totally jealous of your sponsorship. I knew all of your hard work would pay off someday. :)

Celeste M. Amazing said...

Girl. Your looking hot.

Jana and BJ said...

40 miles? Easy? Only a profesh would say that. I am so impressed! ps I love the pigtails with the helmet!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the MRS. Utah blog!!!

OXO
Laf

dishes and laundry said...

Way to go!!! Yeah...I'm a little late in seeing this...awesome jersey!