Friday, July 18, 2008

When in Mexico...

As most people know every year I like to make the pilgrimage back to the mother country (or is it "father country") anyways... this year I decided to post pictures to depict things I love about Messico:
Paying to use the bathroom...Fresh tortillas daily...
Diving off the pier. Also very entertaining to the locals...
Local friends. This is Pancho with his rooster that he trains for cock fights. No lie...
Ridiculous purchases. This Tara molesting Tanner with the scary looking dog puppets we bought in Hermosillo...
Excuse me I'd like the EXTRA large bag of cheetos...
I am thinking about quiting my job and moving here...
Wouldn't you?

6 comments:

Celeste M. Amazing said...

I want a big bag of cheetos.
I love that so much!

Ruth said...

Totally love those cheetos!
homemade tortillas is one of my all tme favorite foods....mmmmmmm

Sara J Low said...

I love your pictures, it looks like so much fun! I too think the gianormous bag of Cheetos is hilarious!

Mrs. J said...

Yes I want to live there, but I'm afraid I would run out of money and not be able to use the bathroom.

Mandalynn said...

Did you bring me any cheetos home?

It"s me said...

I love the pictures... And wait... that first one.. the dress looks familiar... hummm