Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We've Only Just Begun...

Last week I traveled back in time (or so it seemed) and went to Las Cruces, New Mexico. It was great to see some of my favorite friends of all times... Chacha, Sean E. Boy, Esmer, Lisa, Erika, Corby, James ect.
It was much like old times with the daily trip to Walmart and of course lots of movie watching. Thanks to Corby, we saw three movies in the theater over the course of two days and only paid for one of them: 1408- Freaky! Ratatouille- Lame! Harry Potter- Awesome!

During this trip I had the pleasure of going to the Gila Cliff Dwellings. I had never been before and it was quite spectacular. I have always felt that I was a Cliff Dwelling Indian in one of my past lives. That kind of stuff fascinates me.

Overall, pretty good trip. I think that James Davis said it best when he said, "Alina, I haven't thought about you once in 2 years and now that I see you I totally miss you!" The feeling is mutual with the exception that I actually do think about my New Mexican friends all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am disappointed that you forgot to let me know you were here!