Monday, June 25, 2007

A Jew? Here?

OK so I know this is totally random but it is seriously one of the most awesomest things I have seen in a while. To preface this wonderful discovery I would like to thank my fantastic home teacher Matt who not only concerns himself with my spiritual well being but also inspires me to branch out into discovering new musical genres which has truly enriched my life in more ways than one. It is like two of my most favorite things together... Hasidic Jews + Reggae music = the wonder that is Matisyahu.



And for all of those instant fans out there you are in luck... Matisyahu is coming to Salt Lake, August 16 on tour with 311! Does it get any better than that?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be very "special" to have a home teacher that introduces you to such high quality music!
-Matthew

Anonymous said...

Jeremy would like this kind of music i will show it to him he will be impressed.
-John

Mandalynn said...

Are you kidding me?

Clark said...

I will forever have an image of a rappin' rabbi imprinted in my mind.

It"s me said...

I'm hooked man! We should totally go see them in concert!

Anonymous said...

fawney, veerry veery fawney! I'm still giggling!
-mom

Queen of Hearts said...

That was FREAKIN' AWESOME! 311 is my fav. so thanks for the heads up. Good to know they are choosing wisely for their accompanying acts. Thanks to all for spreading this great music.