Monday, August 18, 2008

I heard you shred the cello, and I'm jello Baby!

Saturday night my brother Jordan planned an event he advertised as "A Night of Mayhem". He and his friend Alyssa performed cello duets in the middle of the cul-de-sac. He passed out flyers around the neighborhood and provided refreshments. Our neighbor put up this sign...Jordan asked me to help him make a grand entrance. Here is what we came up with...

I had to explain to Sandor that this is NOT typical American behavior but it IS typical Ripplinger behavior!

5 comments:

Mrs. J said...

I feel that I need to leave a comment for this post because it is so fantastic but all I can really come up with is "wow!"

It"s me said...

I love the sign you guys put up!

Mandalynn said...

I don't really know how to express what the ideas and emotions that I experienced as I watched this post - Words fail me.

Sara J Low said...

I think I peed my pants. That was so funny! You guys crack me up! What a funny family! I want to see a video of the actuall performance!

Emily said...

That. Was. AWE. Some! I know lots of people with cul-de-sacs. Are they going on tour?