Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween! Halloween!!

One of the reasons I love being an Elementary School Teacher is holidays, especially Halloween! Some of the highlights of today were: the Halloween parade at school, making Witches Brew with my class, eating Irene's English soup and watching the Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. And as always the thing I love most about Halloween is dressing up. Here are my picks for best costumes this year:
"Off with his heeaad!" This was one of my most favorite costumes (worn by Brittany) mostly I am jealous of her flamingo.
This is our fearless leader (aka Principal) complete with his walkie talkie (in case he needs to call for back-up)!
My class boogie-ing their way through the school parade!
As an added bonus to Halloween festivities here is the gang at our ward Halloween party. (I just wanted to use the phrase "the gang". I don't know why.)

3 comments:

BusyBez said...

What a scary bunch of photos. Sounds like a fun Halloween day for you. Hope you made off with loads of candy. That's what makes Halloween extra sweet!

It"s me said...

Love the Ugly Betty costume!

Anonymous said...

Dudes.. I like your crew