Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is Halloween!

I love Halloween! I mean really what's not to love...dressing up, candy, pumpkin treats... yes, yes and yes! Over the years I have taken a fashion to dressing up as someone famous. There has been Steven Tyler, Paula Abdul, Punky Brewster and this year I was Ugly Betty. In the past my costumes have been...good, but this year it was...awesome! I mean, I thought I looked pretty good at our ward Halloween party but then Mandy found this picture and the similarities are uncanny.


Can you tell who is who?

And yes, those are my real eyebrows!!!

6 comments:

Mrs. J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. J said...

That is fantastic! I always knew you were star material. Bye the way, are those your real eyebrows?

Mandalynn said...

Which one is you?

dishes and laundry said...

Oh that is awesome! Are you wearing it to school?

BusyBez said...

Wow. Great job.

Anonymous said...

If you get tired of teaching you could head to Vegas and make millions as an impersonator.