Thursday, May 8, 2008

Home at Last

Today my brother Jordan finally returned home from his mission. It seems like it has been an extra long time since I have seen him because I was in New Mexico for the two years prior to his mission.
This is Jordan when he left on his mission...
And here he is now all grown up wearing the tie I got him in Spain...
Waiting at the airport was loads of fun. Here we are with the welcome banner Clark made...
Us and our new sign-holder friend (this is my favorite because our new friend thought we were hilarious, which we are)...
And now for the arrival video...

4 comments:

Mandalynn said...

I love your family!! You are seriously one of the oddest groups of people I know, and yet, you fit perfectly together.

MaRea Hess said...

what a great time in everyone's life. That brings back a flood of memories. The mission seems like yesterday and the moments leading up to the big return.

Sara J Low said...

I love the bulls eye! Great idea!!! I knew you'd come up with something good! I hope he's not engaged yet! :o)

Celeste M. Amazing said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW